Returning Student Re-Enrollment and Parent & Student Acknowledgement and Authorization Forms
1. Login to PowerSchool Parent Portal (see link in navigation bar)
2. Click on each form and complete. Click submit at the end of each form.
New Student - Enrollment
To set up an appointment or inquire about enrollment, please contact Wendy Herring at 469-742-8711.
Students NEW to Lovejoy High School may schedule an appointment for Summer Registration for the 2017 - 2018 school year on the following days:
June 1st 9am - 12pm
June 6th & 8th 9am - 4pm
June 13th & 15th 9am - 4pm
June 18th & 20th 9am - 4pm
June 24th 9am - 4pm
August 8th & 10th 9am - 4pm
New Student - Registration Procedures
Before a parent/guardian of a new student can complete the LISD online registration process, the required documentation must be returned to the School Office.
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Residence (copy of utility bill AND rental/lease agreement, builder's letter, or contract of sale)
- Copy of parent/guardian driver's license
- Withdrawal from prior school (if enrolling after 1st day of school)
- Copy of Report Card or High School Transcript
- Home Language/ Migrant/ Immigrant Form
- Ethnicity/ Race Form
- Student Records Release Form
- (if needed) Statement of Substantial Afterschool Care by Grandparent
- Food Allergy Form
NOTE: All required documentation must be provided and completed before proceeding with LISD online enrollment.
Thank you for utilizing our online registration. In the event you cannot successfully complete the online forms, please contact Jan McGill at email@example.com