3D Printing / Requests
3D Printing in the Lojo Library
Students Can Print! Read below for details:
1. Fill out the Print Request Google Form.
2. All print projects must be in an STL file format.
3. Students may choose 1 small to medium print they have not created themselves.
4. Additional print projects must be student created and owned.You can use Tinkercad or any of the AutoDesk CAD programs on the library computers.
5. Prints will be processed in the order they are received.
- You will receive an email when it is your turn to print.
- Be ready to come to the library as soon as you can to start your print.
- When the print is finished, another email will be sent so you can come by to remove your print.
Where can I Find objects to print?
Where I can Create my own objects?
Examples of projects printed on our 3D printer: