The Leopard Bowling Club is a fun club that offers an opportunity for high school students to represent their school and community in the sport of bowling.
We are a part of the Texas High School Bowling Club and we adhere to all U.I.L. Standards, which allow students to:
1) Refine physical and mental aptitudes,
2) Feel a sense of pride and dignity,
3) Experience teamwork and develop a sense of fair play,
4) Foster self-discipline and perseverance,
5) Appreciate that rules, consistently applied, create order and discipline,
6) Affirm self-worth in times of disappointment as well as adulation,
7) Cultivate lifetime skills,
8) Experience the joy of achieving their potential in a wholesome environment and,
9) Discover that the true meaning of winning is doing one’s best.
|Smith, Crystal||Head Coach|
|Prince, Karyn||Assistant Coach|